|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This program examines the new partnership audit rules, effective for 2018 calendar year partnership returns, with a discussion of the opportunity to elect in early 2016 and 2017 returns. This course qualifies for PTIN credit. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Practitioners and members in industry who may need to deal with an IRS audit and its aftermath under the new rules.
Gain a working knowledge of the new partnership level audit regime.
- Repeal of TEFRA Unified Audit Rules.
- Overview of new regime.
- Effective dates.
- Proposed, temporary and final regulations.
- Electing in early - NEW Form 7036.
- Partnership representative designation and powers.
- Electing out of the new rules.
- Push out election.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.