|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This course provides a concise overview of robotic process automation (RPA) -- technologies that conduct high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required humans to perform. These "bots" can automatically log into applications, enter data, do calculations, complete tasks, make decisions based on predefined parameters, and log out. While still evolving, RPA applications have the potential to automate many accounting functions, transform business processes, and accelerate financial workflows. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Practitioners who want a basic, non-technical understanding of RPA applications and how to start positioning themselves and their operations to take full advantage of the technology.
- Discover the RPA fundamentals
- Understand how RPA technology is disrupting many of the core functions of the accounting profession
- Learn the potential of RPA applications to boost the relevance, value, and revenue of accountants
- RPA overview
- Technology pros and cons
- Implications for the accounting profession
- Case studies
- Leading vendors
- Lessons learned to date
- Key resources and communities online
- Starter strategy for accountants
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.