|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Are you finding it more and more difficult to manage the volume of your email messages? Do you worry about missing the follow-up on important emails? Do you feel like you waste a lot of time dealing with unimportant or unwanted emails? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this course will be well worth your investment. We will review every conceivable feature available in Outlook to manage your inbound and outbound email so you can save yourself at least an hour of time each week. This is a 4 CPE credit course so that we will have the time to cover it all from beginner to intermediate to advanced email features. By the time we're finished you will have knowledge of virtually every email feature as well as a comprehensive reference manual to review after the course. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Anyone who uses Outlook
Upon completion of this course you will be aware of all the features of Outlook that are at your disposal to manage your email communications. The time you spend in this course will be recovered within weeks as a result of managing your e-mail with greater efficiency
The full range of Outlook email features will be covered including:
- Everything you need to know about navigating the Outlook Email application.
- Customizing the way you view your inbox
- Using Rules and Quick Steps to automate the processing of recurring email messages
- Using categories, flags and more to organize your email
- Mastering the search tools to find buried emails instantly
- Everything you need to know about e-mail folders from A to Z
- Review of all the types of information that can be attached to e-mail messages
- Setting up your Gmail, Yahoo, AOL and other e-mail services in Outlook
- Best practices for archiving your e-mail messages
- Using e-mail message templates to streamline sending standard messages
- Potpourri of Outlook email tips & tricks
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.