|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
A discussion of numerous 2018/19 tax developments impacting individual taxpayers, with a focus on important provisions, rules and concepts. This course qualifies for PTIN credit. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs in public practice and industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments affecting individual taxpayers
To provide an update of the latest developments, rules and regulations affecting individual taxpayers
- 2018/19 tax legislation and developments related to individual taxpayers
- Key rulings and regulations affecting individual taxpayers, including the new Section 199A deduction, capital gains and losses, rental real estate and other passive activities losses, and other topics.
- NEW legislative update on the SECURE Act (Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement)
- Latest update on the Disaster Act
- Recent legislative changes to the Extenders Act
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.