|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This program will address the impact of numerous 2018/19 tax developments, with a focus on important provisions, rules and concepts for business tax returns. This course qualifies for PTIN credit. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs in public practice and industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments affecting businesses
To provide an update of the latest tax developments, rules and regulations affecting businesses
- 2018/19 tax legislation and developments related to business provisions, including: Excess business losses, interest expense deduction limitations, corporate tax rates, and cash method of accounting
- Section 199A flow-through entities deduction
- Miscellaneous business developments, regulations and rulings
- NEW legislative update on the SECURE Act (Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement)
- Latest update on the Disaster Act
- Recent legislative changes to the Extenders Act
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.