|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This program addresses the recent changes imposed by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act that real estate owners and investors need to know, including Section 199A, the new Section 163(j) interest expense limits and the opportunity to elect out. Also, an introduction to opportunity zones and other important issues will be addressed. This course qualifies for PTIN credit. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs in public practice and members in industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments affecting the real estate owners and investors.
To provide a review and update of recent tax legislation affecting real estate tax owners and investors.
- Section 179 for qualified real property.
- Section 179 for non-residential roofs, HVAC fire protection and security systems.
- Section 163(j) interest expense limitation: electing out; ADS depreciation.
- Introduction to opportunity zones.
- Updates from the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.