|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Schemes that payroll managers and other employees, many times colluding, to "pay" themselves what they think they deserve. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CEOs, CPAs, bankers, executives, internal auditors, payroll managers, HR managers, regulators, controllers, CFOs, attorneys, compliance officers, risk managers
At the conclusion of this presentation you will know:
- How to identify red flags of possible payroll fraud schemes
- Multiple detection methods
- Simple, cost effective, methods to strengthen payroll control
6 things you will learn in Payroll Fraud
- How to spot "ghost" employees
- Timecard falsification schemes
- Fraudulent commissions (usually with kickbacks)
- How payroll managers manipulate pay rates
- Red flags of payroll frauds
- Best practices to detect and prevent payroll fraud
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.