|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Data analytics and dashboards are rapidly changing the way that CFOs, CPAs and auditors are evaluating the performance of their sales and marketing operations: customer profitability, sales and marketing activities and more. The Microsoft Power BI tools have emerged as the "go to" tools to perform the data analytics and then present the findings in visual dashboard style reports. This presentation will focus on showing you a variety of practical applications and dashboards for measuring and reporting on the performance of your sales and marketing activities. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Anyone who is responsible for reporting on a business organization's sales and marketing operations
Upon completion of this course you will . . .
- Understand how the Microsoft BI tools can be used to analyze and report on your sales and marketing activities
- Learn about different ways to analyze your sales and marketing data
- Be prepared to develop your strategy for providing sales and marketing analysis reporting
The following topics will be covered in this course:
Power BI Series
- Overview of the data analysis and dashboard presentation process
- Review of the Microsoft Power BI tools: PowerPivot, Power BI Desktop and Power BI Services
- Case study applications for analyzing your sales & marketing operations
- Customer profitability analysis
- Sales and marketing performance analysis
- Retail sales analysis
- Discussion of real life challenges with performing data analytics
Power BI Series
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.