|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Office 365 is a very comprehensive suite of applications that can impact virtually every aspect of your business. The depth and breadth of tools provided can play a substantial role in transforming your business processes to digital. In order to maximize the benefit of Office 365 to your organization and maximize your ROI, it is imperative that you develop a clear strategy as to how you are going to deploy it. This course will guide you through the key decision points in establishing your Office 365 deployment strategy. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Anyone who will be involved in the deployment of Office 365 for business
Upon completion of this course you will be:
- Knowledgeable of the key decisions involved in deploying Office 365.
- Prepared to develop a deployment strategy that maximizes your ROI.
- Aware of the potential pitfalls of improper deployment of Office 365.
The topics that will be presented in this course include:
- Review of the key Office 365 deployment issues that need to be addressed
- What data will be stored in OneDrive and/or SharePoint vs. your local servers and PCs
- Who will be your Office 365 administrator(s)
- Determining if you will need professional / technical assistance
- What subscription plans are required for your individual team members
- Developing a cost-effective end user training plan
- What is involved in converting your current email databases to Office 365 Exchange Outlook
- Defining your user permissions model
- Defining your mobile deployment strategy for Office 365
- Developing a deployment timeline with minimal disruption in your business
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.