|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
*Qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit* How do you make sure bad things don't happen? Controls! In this webinar workshop, learn how to define risks and apply controls to mitigate the risks - without creating a burdensome bureaucracy. The GAO's 2014 Green Book (Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government) will be our guide. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Professionals with three or more years of professional experience
- Define business risks
- Apply the Green Book and COSO model to those risks
- Determine if the Green Book is applicable to your operations
- Purpose of the Green Book
- Overview of contents
- Maturity scale for internal controls
- Application of the five elements of internal control to a case study
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.