|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
- Why non-profits have a higher risk of fraud and abuse.
- How to detect fraud and abuse in non-profits.
- Simple controls to minimize fraud and abuse in non-profits.
We will analyze 10 new non-profit risks and frauds committed against and by non-profits:
- Convention and Visitor Bureau CFO pleads guilty
- Ranking services revise standards risking non-profits' ability to raise donations
- Detailed analysis of malpractice claims of non-profit engagements
- 11 questions to assess non-profit risk
- How a fake charity stole millions
- Firm quality control requirements
- Risks of profit incentives in non-profit work
- 3 ways to be indispensable at a non-profit
- New survey details risks of being a non-profit board member
- Broker stole $50 million from non-profits and schools
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.