|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Upon completion of this course you will be:
- Prepared to make decisions about how to leverage SharePoint Online in your organization.
- Familiar with all of the application features of SharePoint online.
- Able to create and design a complete SharePoint site collection.
The specific topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Overview of SharePoint Online
- Understanding and set up SharePoint sites
- Establish internal and external document libraries for online collaboration
- Create customized lists to track important data
- Use task lists and site calendars to manage projects
- Manage the look of your sites with templates and styles
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.