|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Upon completion of this course you will be:
- Familiar with all of the SharePoint administration features and settings.
- Able to setup your users and groups and assign permission settings.
- Knowledgeable of what it takes to properly manage your SharePoint sites and secure them.
The specific topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Establishing basic settings
- Customizing site libraries and lists
- Configuring user alerts and RSS feeds
- Setting up users and groups
- Managing site and app permissions
- Understanding site collection settings
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.