|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After completing this class you will have the ability to...
- Create complex amortization schedules
- Use math functions to make SUM functions more accurate
- Analyze data using the statistical functions
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Financial functions best practices for creating amortization schedules and calculating annual interest payments
- Calculating & summarizing data with SUMIF and SUBTOTAL functions
- Statistical functions used to analyze data
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.