|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This program addresses the Section 199A deduction for flow-through entity income, including a review of the major provisions, forms reporting, and recent developments. This course qualifies for PTIN credit. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
CPAs in public practice and industry seeking an update on the latest tax developments impacting the flow-through entities deduction
To provide an in-depth discussion of the deduction for income from flow-through entities
- A deep-dive look at the Section 199A flow-through entities deduction
- Calculation of qualified business income
- Application to rental real estate and other investments
- How to calculate the tax savings
- Differing impact on the sole proprietorship, partnerships and S corporations
- Availability of the deduction for trusts and other entities
- Forms reporting
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.