|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This webinar presents a variety of time-saving ideas, shortcuts, and tips that are sure to boost personal productivity. We discuss better summing, address one of the biggest pitfalls that Excel users have faced over the past 25 years, present the most important keyboard shortcuts, demonstrate a better alternative to hiding rows or columns, illustrate how to quickly navigate to other workbooks and files, and demonstrate using Excel with styles.
Accounting professionals using Excel for Windows
- Understand the function arguments to the functions presented
- Identify several features, functions and techniques that can help improve productivity
- Structure a worksheet so that functions include newly inserted rows
- Explore the function that sums better than the SUM function
- Discover a variety of time-saving features, functions, and techniques
- Learn the workaround to a major Excel pitfall
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.