|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
In a recent Gallup study, 50% of respondents quit because of their manager, which makes your managers and supervisors your company's first line of defense against costly turnover. This program looks at management from a broad perspective and then drills down into key skills needed to manage effectively.
New managers as well as existing managers looking to refresh their management skills
- Gain key skills needed to manage effectively
- What it takes to be effective as a manager
- Exploring the challenges that get in the way
- Looking at the driving forces that have evolved how managers engage with employees today
- Motivating employees of multi-generations
- Twelve practices that can be adopted to influence employees to become more engaged
- Identifying what it takes to develop employees
- Delegation and accountability
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.