|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Even a glance at newspaper headlines today reveals how prominent sexual harassment claims and issues have become. Business owners and their tax advisors wish to avoid sexual harassment claims and lawsuits at all costs. This program is a practical discussion of what sexual harassment consists of and how and when business owners should address situations that could lead to a claim or a lawsuit.
Practitioners who may have personal concerns or clients that are impacted by sexual harassment
- Understand what sexual harassment is and how it can be deterred and avoided
- Know what an employer should do when sexual harassment takes place in the workplace
- What is sexual harassment?
- What kinds of behavior could be considered sexual harassment?
- Which laws pertain to sexual harassment?
- Are there different types of sexual harassment?
- Who can be considered a harasser in the workplace?
- Can one incident of harassment or offensive behavior constitute sexual harassment?
- Employers’ legal responsibility for third parties who sexually harass employees
- Remedies for someone suffering sexual harassment
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.