|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
QuickBooks provides features to enhance security and support management policies. Learn to use these features to enhance internal controls.
QuickBooks users in public accounting, industry, government, and non-profit organizations
- Know about network security to protect QuickBooks files
- Identify reports to help manage company file and identify issues
- Pinpoint features within the program to restrict access
- Distinguish types of backups and the advantages of each type
- Configure preferences to meet the needs of the organization
- Identify outside services to assist in supporting the organization
- Network Security
- Supported versions
- User Rights and passwords
- Payroll Issues
- Banking & credit card issues
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.