|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
QuickBooks online is a web-based accounting application that can be used on Windows or Mac computers, smart phones, and tablets that can access the internet. QuickBooks Online is designed to meet the basic needs of an organization and then supplemented with apps to customize the system to meet advanced requirements. This software application is constantly updated with new features!
QuickBooks users in public accounting industry, government, and non-profit organizations
- Know how to access and use QuickBooks Online
- Identify the various versions of QuickBooks Online
- Import a QuickBooks File to QuickBooks Online
- Understand Transaction Processing in QuickBooks Online
- Learn how Apps increase the functionality of QuickBooks Online to meet your particular business needs
- Overview of QuickBooks Online vs. Desktop Options
- QuickBooks Online Independent Contractor (Self-Employed)
- QuickBooks Online Small Business Editions (Simple Start, Essentials, Plus)
- QuickBooks Online for Accountant (QBOA) features
- Apps that increase the functionality of QuickBooks Online
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.