|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The CliftonLarsonAllen author team has developed a strategy-packed tax seminar created by tax professionals, for tax professionals, thus bringing practical insights to the latest developments affecting individuals and small businesses. You will walk away with a robust tax reference manual plus, further understanding on the Section 199-A final regulations and other guidance for the deduction for QBI, learn more on new IRS campaigns for identifying examination issues, key developments, and more.
Nationally recognized speakers Chris Hesse and John Werlhof will be co-presenting. Both speakers have a passion for teaching and share the unique perspective of being active CPAs in public accounting.CLE (OR): Pending Approval
CFP: Pending Approval
IRS CE-Tax Update (PTIN): 8 Hours
Can't attend in person? Attend via live webcast! Note: due to the agreement with CliftonLarsonAllen, this conference will not be recorded.
Thank you to our sponsors:
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Evaluate debt for determining interest expense deductibility
- Identify SSTB vs non-SSTB activities and the effect on qualified business income
- Explain entity structure to take advantage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Evaluate uncertain provisions of tax reform
- Dissect the final Section 199A regulations and other guidance for the deduction for Qualified Business Income
- Recognize how suspended excess business losses affect the carryover year
- Apply the suspended business interest expense, and compute excess taxable income in the carryover year
- Review of IRS pronouncements, treasury regulations, and court cases
- Real-world planning tips and illustrations from a practitioner viewpoint
- Learn about the new IRS campaigns for identifying examination issues
- Hear the important estate and gift, tax exempt, payroll tax, and other federal developments
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.