|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Tax compliance issues at death are sometimes confusing to practitioners because many lack experience in this area. This course provides you with a practical understanding of the issues involved in preparing the Oregon Estate Tax Return.
CPAs, EAs, and attorneys.
To learn how to properly prepare the Oregon Estate Tax Return.
- Oregon death taxation – The law
- How to prepare the Oregon Estate Tax Return
- Various postmortem estate planning issues involved in the preparation of the Oregon Estate Tax Return
- Coordination with the Federal Estate Tax Return (Form 706)
- Coordination with estate administration issues
- Probate issues
- Non-probate issues
- Valuation issues
- Joint tenancy issues
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.