|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Research has shown that approximately 30% of the workforce in America is truly engaged in their job.These employees are happier and have on average 31% higher productivity and 3X higher creativity.Those increases develop higher bottom line results.Leaders who identify and exemplify positive behaviors, establish the tone for an organization’s working atmosphere.
This course has a specific course of action to increase leadership skills to create an workplace culture where people want to come to work, know their purpose and are loyal and create referrals.
* The program will emphasize the strong role of organizational leadership to create, emulate, communicate and reinforce strategies necessary to sustain business success
* We will be looking at how to Identify and utilize organizational core values, vision and mission statements to permeate company processes, procedures and competencies for ongoing company success
* The participant will understand the importance of purpose on a micro and macro level and its relationship to greater productivity and safety
* A focus will be on the necessity of management/owners use of better skills to communicate to create clarity in instruction, both giving and receiving
* Specific implementation of methodologies to utilize upon immediate return to the workplace will be shared
*This program identifies strategic implementations regarding the relationship between intention, purpose and closure to the workday and their effect on transforming a workplace environment
*Positive continuous improvement is increased when implementation of employee engagement techniques are in direct alignment with the organizations core values, mission and/or vision statement
*This session is content rich, interactive and fun
*Attendees will learn the strategies to assist them in creating an organization people want to work at and customers want to do business with