|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The Coaching Program is a members-only opportunity designed to bring experienced CPAs, students and recent college graduates together for a short-term mentorship experience. CPA candidate members* who graduated in 2018, along with student members* who are in their junior or senior year or in a post-baccalaureate or master's degree program, are eligible to be matched with a coach.
*Not an OSCPA member? Join today!
Program runs May 1 – August 31, 2019. Matches take place in late April.
- Matches will be made with geographical location in mind. You and your student decide how frequently they meet and will hold each other accountable to the agreed upon schedule, allowing for maximum flexibility. We recommend meeting in-person, by phone, email or video conferencing.
- You will receive an email with your student's contact information.
- You will receive online resource tools and periodic emails from OSCPA to help expand your conversations.
- You are encouraged to participate as a discussion leader at the fall "CPA Career Connections" where emerging professionals are invited to come ask CPAs questions about the CPA profession.
For more information and useful tools, please visit the Coaching Program resource page.
Matches are based on geographical location, on common interest (business experience), then class standing preference.
- To ensure your match is paired with your geographical location preference, please update your OSCPA profile and business information***.
***Log in at orcpa.org/my-oscpa/profile to update your profile or orcpa.org/my-business to update your business with your email address and password. Forgot your password? Click Forgot Password? under the email login field, enter your email and you’ll receive an email link to reset your password.
Coach Registration Deadline is April 23, 2019.
Questions? Please email Member Services or call 503-641-7200 / 800-255-1470, ext. 4.
Program is developed by the OSCPA Career Development Strategic Committee.
OSCPA CPA members (active, retired or inactive licensees)
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.