|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Data analytics and dashboards are rapidly changing the way that CFOs, CPAs and auditors are evaluating the performance of their business operations: IT, HR, supply chain, inventory and more. The Microsoft Power BI tools have emerged as the "go to" tools to perform the data analytics and then present the findings in visual dashboards. This presentation will focus on showing a variety of practical applications and dashboards for measuring and reporting on the performance of your business operations. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Anyone who is responsible for reporting on a business organizations operations
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Understand how the Microsoft BI tools can be used to analyze and report on your operations.
- Learn about different ways to analyze your internal operations data.
- Be prepared to develop your strategy for providing operational analysis reporting.
The following topics will be covered in this course:
- Overview of the data analysis and dashboard presentation process
- Review of the Microsoft BI tools: PowerPivot, Power BI Desktop, Power BI Services
- Case study applications for analyzing your business operations
- IT spend analysis
- Supplier quality analysis
- Human resource operations
- Procurement analysis
- Discussion of real like challenges with performing data analytics
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.