|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Wine tasting Social and CPE: Explore the role of financial leaders in business & industry and their impact on business strategy.
Don't miss this fun wine tasting learning experience at Dion Vineyard. Vintners Kevin Johnson and Beth Klingner will discuss their wines and the business of wine making, production, and marketing for this family vineyard.
Your registration fee includes the wine tasting, light appetizers, and CPE credit.
- 4:00 - 4:15 p.m. Check-in
- 4:15 - 5:00 p.m. Social
- 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. Program
Don't Delay! Register today as space is limited.
Event brought to you by the OSCPA Business Management & Advisory Services Committee.
Accountants and financial advisors in business & industry wishing to expand their knowledge and network with others in business finance and management.
Accounting Professionals - Trusted Strategic Partner
Did you know CPAs are second only to physicians for most trusted professional? Business decision makers are 93% satisfied with the performance of internal CPAs. Working alongside owners, top level management, and other internal partners, how do accounting and finance professionals provide financial insight, metrics, analysis, and leadership that enhance strategic planning and results? Leave this round-table with an understanding of these topics and the tools needed to be your business' most trusted advisor through discussion on:
- Productivity improving reports to operations and administration
- Working in the world outside the hard data accountants routinely deal with
- How to lead departmental teams for improvement through process understanding
- The impact of technology on improving productivity
- Assisting with evaluation of new technologies and knowing when to deploy resources
Round-table discussion will be facilitated by:
- Kevin Johnson, MBA, Financial Planning and Analysis Team Lead at Intel Corporation
- Bill Blair, CPA, Quantum Management Systems
- Maria Pearman, CPA, Radix Accounting