|Full time Accounting Educator:||-164.00|
The above fees may not be reflective of the total event price. See below.
When people hear the term “Office 365,” they often assume it's simply the next version of Microsoft Office. Nothing could be further from the truth! A vast number of businesses are either considering the deployment of Office 365 or have already made the decision.
If you haven't yet heard about the unique features of Office 365, are undecided about making the switch, or simply want to learn more, plan to attend this one-day conference for an orientation and features overview.
- Opening Session: Office 365 Orientation
- Closing Session: Office 365 Permissions and Security Fundamentals
Breakout Sessions Included for Webcast:
- A: OneDrive for Business Fundamentals
- A: SharePoint Fundamentals
- A: Leveraging the Power of Microsoft Teams
- A: Take Your Office on the Road with Online Mobile Apps
John is the co-founder of CPA Crossings, LLC, (est. 2001), which specializes in helping accounting, tax and financial professionals to leverage technology to increase the quality and efficiency of their services.
In 2007, John established CPA Crossings continuing professional education (CPE) service, which has grown to serve over 12,000 CPAs annually with a distribution network of over 40 professional associations. He has also built a network of over 50 nationally recognized speakers and course developers.
In 2017, John helped launch the company's "Office 365 Learning Center for CPAs" which offers a curriculum of over 50 unique courses covering every aspect of Office 365, including the business intelligence tools.
John delivers over 100 presentations annually on a wide range of accounting industry related technology topics. Some of the current popular topics include:
• Blockchain Technology
• Big Data and Data Analytics
• KPI Dashboards: The New Financial Reporting Model
• How to Build a Virtual Accounting Practice
• All topics related to Office 365
Some of John's key accomplishments include:
• AICPA Business & Industry CPA Hall of Fame inductee
• Top 25 Thought Leader award by the CPA Practice Advisor (2011 – 2017)
• Past Chair of the Michigan Association of CPAs
• Michigan Association of CPAs Innovative User of Technology award
• Former national technology consulting partner with BDO, LLP
• Nationally recognized speaker on CPA technology
• Co-author of 10 Steps to a Digital Practice in the Cloud, published by the AICPA