|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Financial managers at all levels produce volumes of reports every year. Unfortunately, not all of these reports generate an equivalent degree of action. Learn how to plan, process and effectively present financial information.
Corporate financial managers.
- Identify how to ask the right questions to help you prepare better reports.
- Determine the best reporting tools available and how to select them.
- Select graphics that will create better and clearer visual presentations.
- Choose the most effective presentation options.
- Identify new ways for presenting financial information.
- Determine how to select the proper reporting tools.
- Understand your customers' needs.
- Link reporting to strategy.
- Develop the right metrics.
- Determine your user's requirements.
- Understand how to select reporting tools.
- Know what tools are available.
- Deliver information on manager's dashboard.
- Report examples.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.