|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Click the image above to view the brochure.
When people hear the term “Office 365,” they often assume it's simply the next version of Microsoft Office. Nothing could be further from the truth! A vast number of businesses are either considering the deployment of Office 365 or have already made the decision.
If you haven't yet heard about the unique features of Office 365, are undecided about making the switch, or simply want to learn more, plan to attend this one-day conference for an orientation and features overview.
2 Attendance Options:
- In-Person: Provides you with the flexibility to select from specific concurrent learning modules in either the A or B breakout sessions. Scroll to end of page to select your options and add this in-person event to your cart.
- Webcast: Choose this option for the ability to attend the general sessions and the A breakout sessions from your home or office. Click Here to register for the Webcast.
- Opening Session: Office 365 Orientation
- Closing Session: Office 365 Permissions and Security Fundamentals
Breakout Session 1:
Breakout Sessions: (select one from each breakout)
- A: OneDrive for Business Fundamentals
- B: Introduction to Data Analysis with Microsoft’s BI Tools
Breakout Session 2:
- A: SharePoint Fundamentals
- B: Microsoft Power BI – Get Started with the Right Data
Breakout Session 3:
- A: Leveraging the Power of Microsoft Teams
- B: Microsoft’s Power BI – Improved Data Analytics with DAX Measures
Breakout Session 4:
- A: Take Your Office on the Road with Online Mobile Apps
- B: Mastering OneNote
- Select one session from each of the four breakouts.
- Select your materials (paperless/electronic or hard copy).
- Click "Add to Cart."
- Log in to complete registration and go through the cart.