|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Fee: Refer to AICPA Store for specifics and to register; details below.
Designing and implementing an effective system of internal control can be challenging. Adapting to rapidly changing business models, new technologies or globalization requires the system to be agile. Also, an internal control system requires the use of judgment to monitor and assess its effectiveness, and the system needs to provide insight on the application of controls.
Through a blend of self-paced learning and live, interactive training, the new COSO Internal Control Certificate offers you a unique opportunity to develop your expertise in designing, implementing and monitoring a system of internal control. This certificate includes an exam to verify that you have gained the knowledge and skills critical to this program, plus, you’ll earn up to 25.5 hours of CPE.
REAL-WORLD SCENARIOS ALLOW YOU TO:
- Recognize ways to identify, analyze, and respond to risks in your business
- Develop confidence in your system of internal control
- Learn from experts and share your experiences with your peers
Now is the time to develop your internal controls expertise and stand out from the crowd.
NOTE: Two pre-work self-study courses are required to be completed prior to the start of the in-person training. These courses will be automatically added to your cart when you register for this program.
REGISTRATION DETAILS: All registrations for the AICPA COSO Internal Control Certificate Program will be taken through the AICPA.
- CFOs, Finance Directors
- Firm Partners, Staff, Managers
- VP-Finance, Controller, Comptroller
- Non-Financial, Non-Accounting-Directors, Managers, Staff
- Internal Audit-Directors, Managers, Staff
- Accounting Financial Reporting - Directors, Managers, Staff
Upon completion of the self-study course and the in-person training, you’ll be eligible to sit for the exam and earn your certificate.
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.