|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Click the image above to view the conference brochure.
The need for effective retirement planning has never been greater! Gain practical insights from industry leaders and learn timely information on various aspects of retirement planning.
CFP Credit: 8 hours approved
CLE Credit: 6.75 hours approved
Conference developed by OSCPA's Retirement Planning Project Committee.
- AI and the Future for CPAs in Retirement Planning
Ted Sarenski, CPA/PFS, CFP, AEP
Blue Ocean Strategic Capital LLC, Syracuse, NY
- Charitable Planning Strategies in Retirement
Lon Dufek, CPA, CFP
Providence Foundations - Office of Gift Planning, Lake Oswego, OR
- The Benefits of Income Distribution Planning, Leading Into, & During Retirement
Jim Corbeau, MBA, CFP, CDFA
Springwater Wealth Management, LLC, Portland, OR
- Updating Your Estate Plan for Retirement
Jennifer Woodhouse, Attorney
Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt, Portland, OR
- Retirement Planning for Millennials
Headwater Investments, McMinnville, OR
- Cash Balance Pension Plans - Maximizing Deductions While Building Your Retirement Nest Egg
Vincent Cacciottoli, Attorney
Garvey Schubert Barer, Portland, OR
- Understanding Medicare
Understanding My Medicare, Scappoose, OR
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.