|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Click the image above to view the conference brochure
If you work within the municipal environment or complete governmental audits, you won't want to miss this conference.
Note: Qualifies for Yellow Book CPE based on your unique audited entity.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: A group rate for this event has been established at the Hilton Eugene & Conference Center.
- Hotel Reservations: When making accommodation reservations, identify that you are with the OSCPA 2018 Governmental Accounting & Auditing Conference room block to receive the special group rate. Contact the hotel direct at 800-937-6660 or make reservations online by using this link.
- Room Block: A sleeping room block is available for the nights of Sunday, May 20; Monday, May 21; and Tuesday, May 22, 2018. Guest room rates will be offered by the hotel two (2) days prior and two (2) days post event dates, subject to availability.Room block expires on May 1, 2018!
- Room Rate: Hotel accommodations are $139 per night for single occupancy (plus applicable taxes) or $144 double occupancy (plus applicable taxes). Additional people, up to 4 per room, may be added for $20 each.
- Accommodation Cancellation: Cancellations must be received 3 days prior to arrival or one night's room and tax will be assessed.
Conference developed by the OSCPA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Strategic Committee.
- GASB Update
Lisa Parker, CPA, CGMA
Governmental Accounting Standards Board, Norwalk, CT
- Understanding Actuarial Valuations
Will Clark-Shim, FSA, EA, CFA, MAAA
Milliman, Portland, OR
- Yellow Book Update
James Dalkin, CPA, CGFM
US Government Accountability Office, Oklahoma City, OK
- Oregon Minimum Standards and Oregon House Bill 2174 Update
Tracey Gates, CPA
Oregon Secretary of State Audits Division, Salem, OR
- Audit Strategies for Emerging Trends in IT
Dave Dyk, CIPP, CISM, CISSP
Simple Finance Technology Corp, Portland, OR
- IT Protections Every Government Must Have in Place
AlwaysOnIT, Hillsboro, OR
- Succession Planning for Government Finance Organizations
Oregon Department of Administrative Services, Salem, OR
- AICPA Update
James Lanzarotta, CPA
Moss Adams LLP, Eugene, OR
- Note Disclosures Under GASB 75
Susan Brown, CPA, CGFM
City of Gresham, Gresham, OR
- School District Funding, Compliance, and Municipal Audits
Oregon Department of Education, Salem, OR
- Average Daily Membership - A Fraud Case Study
Nancy Young-Oliver, CPA, CISA, CFE, MBA
Trimet, Portland, OR
- Select your materials (paperless/electronic or hard copy).
- Click "Add to Cart."
- Log in to complete registration and go through the cart.
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.