The Taxation Strategic Committee is an active learning committee dedicated to monitoring the taxation landscape. Highlights of the committee's objectives and activities include:
- Monitoring emerging federal, state, and local tax issues
- Meeting with representatives of the Oregon Department of Revenue and Internal Revenue Service
- Building relationships with CPAs and representatives of tax authorities
- Advising Oregon legislators about changes to federal tax law
- Previewing and commenting on Oregon tax forms and pending regulations
- Assisting other CPAs with their questions
- Building and sharpening knowledge of important federal and state tax issues
- Communicating with the OSCPA members on tax issues of importance
Visit Volunteer Meetings for upcoming meetings.
OSCPA committee members meet to discuss programs, projects, events, etc. relating to the Taxation Strategic Committee. Meeting notices are emailed approximately two weeks prior to scheduled meetings.
Adam R.K. Abplanalp Katrina Anderson Kathryn Ashford Michelle Bacigaluppi Sonjia Barker Dane Brammer Chad Crawford David Deming Geoffrey Dougall James Elliott Thi Embury Chad English Timothy Filkins Craig Freeman Anne-Marie Gorbett Jaime Hanford John Hawkins Douglas Henne Gary Holcomb Carrie Huffman George Hughes Heather Jackson William Keller Judith Killian Heather Lacey Rachel Lee Danny Lee Minda Lourence Gabriel Markiz Thomas Maynard Waris Mohamed Daniel Morris Asif Muzaffarr Eileen Nguyen Anh Nguyen Robert O'Neill Madeline Payne Heather Porter Katrina Powell Robert Riley Gregory Rogers Kurt Sand William Siebler Kimberly Spaulding Diana Strassmaier Rory Tosh Sean Wallace Valerie Warzon Daniela Wells Lene Westfall Robert Wiest Stephen Workman Julie Yang Jennifer Young Iris Zhao Bruce Zimmerman Reginald deGuzman