The OSCPA provides a targeted place for recruiters and well-qualified candidates for public and private accounting positions to connect.
- All job listings must be submitted individually.
- Do not use all caps in your ad.
- Responses to your ad will be sent directly to you; blind files can be requested for an additional charge.
- Each listing will run for 30, 60, or 90 days from the date posted, unless you notify OSCPA staff to take it down before the ad is due to expire.
- Note: The OSCPA reserves the right to refuse, edit, or limit the length of any job listing. If there is a fee involved in order to fill the position, it must be clearly stated.
- Questions? Call the OSCPA Communications Department at 503-641-7200 / 800-255-1470, ext. 6; email@example.com.
*OSCPA Members - $75 / 30 days, $5 for confidential listing
Nonmembers - $150 / 30 days, $10 for confidential listing