PeaceHealth is hiring for an Accountant!
Located in beautiful Vancouver, WA (just a short 20-minute drive from Portland, OR), PeaceHealth’s Shared Services Center is recruiting for an Accountant to join their Accounting Services department.
Qualified candidates for the Accountant must have:
- A Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- Three years accounting experience
- Fixed Asset accounting experience
- Experience in healthcare preferred
In this role you will:
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
- Track the compilation of project costs into CIP accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
- Calculate and record depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- Calculate asset retirement obligations for those fixed assets to which AROs are applicable.
- Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets.
- Conduct periodic physical counts of fixed assets.
- Conduct analyses related to fixed assets and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
- Track company expenditures for fixed assets in comparison to the capital budget and management authorizations.
How to Apply
Want to learn more? Visit jobs.peacehealth.org and search Req ID# 167991.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state, or federal laws.