We are a small, well-established CPA firm located in SW Portland seeking an experienced CPA for a long-term partner and ownership opportunity. The position will include the review and signing of tax returns, cooperation with existing two partners and staff for 10-year transition to ownership. The position will also include the preparation of tax returns for estates and trusts, individuals, and partnerships.
- Oregon CPA license
- 5-10 years of public accounting and tax preparation experience
- Excellent client and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and preparation of general ledger and monthly financials; good knowledge of Quickbooks
- Knowledge of Ultratax helpful
- Having an existing client base would be a plus
Compensation includes competitive salary, medical and dental benefits, paid vacation and company retirement plan.
Our company has seen tremendous growth over several decades of operation, and we maintain a close and personal relationship with our clients. Our clients consult with us on a wide variety of issues from tax management to planning for growth and succession. We are also engaged in litigation support for a variety of downtown law firms.
We are looking for a candidate to make a long-term commitment to our team who can manage multiple deadlines and priorities, works well under pressure and maintains a cheerful attitude, and has a warm and client-supportive perspective.
How to Apply
Please send inquiries to email@example.com. Please include "MS9916" in the subject line.